Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The city of Celina wants to partner with Mercer County officials to create a Grand Lake Port Authority - a new government entity focusing initially on long-term improvements to Grand Lake. As a port authority, the city and coun . . .
The Coldwater girls basketball team started the season with three straight losses, due mainly to an inability to finish games strong. That changed on Tuesday night as Coldwater invaded the Fieldhouse and handed rival Celina its . . .
A Minster man who led authorities on a high-speed chase before crashing into a brick wall at a condominium complex is headed to prison. And he won't be driving any time soon due to a 50-year operator's license suspension. Austi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Farm may be one of Ohio's biggest
• Teaching contract approved
• Public hearing set for hot residential zoning issue along Grand Lake
• Director addresses health care issues
• Engineers to prepare plans for new wastewater plant
• Grant sought for picnic tables
• Residents comment on future reconstruction project
• Celina man injured in accident
• Cookbook proceeds to benefit area food pantries
• Defiance goes unbeaten, edges Celina on the mats
• Rino Auto Sales wins top state award
• Chamber shows office renovation
Robert Lee Gardner, 79, 646 W. Fulton St., Celina, died at 9:40 a.m. Dec. 15, 2009, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at the Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Monica L. McCollum, 30, 9522 Cisco Road, Sidney was found dead Dec. 14, 2009, at her residence. The Shelby County coroner has ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Arrangements are pending with the Miller Funera . . .