Saturday, January 16th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The rematch of Fort Recovery and Coldwater certainly lived up to the hype. And 32 minutes was not enough to contain the action. The Cavaliers tied the game at 48-all with just over a minute left in the fourth quar . . .
ST. MARYS - Dan Hegemier got his first taste of the Battle of Grand Lake on Friday night at McBroom Gymnasium when his St. Marys Roughriders hosted rival Celina, and it was not a game that the veteran coach will remember favorabl . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Cutting hair has been shear joy to retiring barber
• Don't let the bedbugs bite
• Job shadowing familiarizes high school seniors with job intersests
• Check out organizations fully before making any donations
• Rangers beaten at home for first time since 2006
• St. Henry loses its third straight
• Minster finds its touch at charity stripe
• Van Wert rallies to hand Bath first league loss
Mary Agnes Montgomery, 85, Lima, died at 12:50 p.m. Jan. 15, 2010, at Baton Rouge Senior Health Center, Lima. She was born Nov. 1, 1924, in Moulton to Robert Floyd and Lorma Lietz Montgomery. Surviving are two daughters, Caro . . .
Henrietta Anna Mowery, 89, 607 N. Sugar St., Celina, died at 11:04 p.m. Jan. 14, 2010, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Sept. 30, 1920, in New Bremen to Julius and Amanda Blumhorst Luedeke. On Sept. 26, 1943, she marr . . .