Wednesday, January 6th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Some of Mercer County's electronic voting machines are not accounted for, Director Mike Lamm of the county's board of elections office said on Tuesday morning. A preliminary assessment conducted by Lamm shows that at least four . . .
When Coldwater and Celina met up in the third and final wrestling matchup of Tuesday night at Celina High School, it wasn't just Mercer County bragging rights on the line, it was the last chance for one of the teams to leave the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board of Elections will need two new members
• Tea and books celebrated this month
• 72 hour limit set for parking disabled cars
• Defiance company awarded mega bridge replacement project
• Slippery roads cause accident
• Local photographer opens studio
• Coldwater dominates play in fourth quarter to beat New Bremen
• St. John's opens MAC slate beating Minster
Melvin H. Schmiesing, 87, 132 N. Lincoln St., Minster, died at 2:35 p.m. Jan. 3, 2010, at his residence. He was born June 19, 1922, in Egypt, to Louis and Elizabeth Timmerman Schmiesing. On April 27, 1946, he married Pauline Be . . .