Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The court case against a long-time St. Marys teacher charged with public indecency and voyeurism has been dismissed. The case against Tom Elsass, 55, was dismissed Tuesday for lack of evidence at the request of the Allen County . . .
Despite being snubbed by stimulus dollars and hit with revenue shortages and a tight budget, the Mercer County engineering department still managed to complete a hefty workload in 2009. Engineer Jim Wiechart cited several key r . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Electric rates may increase
• Committee working on bringing back ag classes
• Rockford business being investigated for lottery sales
• Costly projects planned for 2010
• Spare parts put to use
• Photo studio, gallery opens downtown
• Wildcats do enough to defeat rival Cardinals
• Celina girls lose for the third straight time