Thursday, February 4th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The death of a 59-year-old Wapakoneta woman on Friday was due to the H1N1 flu, local health officials have confirmed. The mother and grandmother, who was not identified by Auglaize County Health Commissioner Charlotte Parsons, . . .
Mercer County Board of Election members are holding a formal hearing next week to decide whether a recently submitted notice of protest to a referendum petition in Franklin Township should be upheld. The hearing - in which witn . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Passion accelerates artist's recovery
• Middle school continues to earn kudos for performance
• Lefeld sticks with his decision to join Bearcats
• Wenning waited his turn; now headed to Ball State
• Eilerman's running leads him to Findlay
• Bulldogs must remain focused with a road trip to Kenton on Friday
• Impact Games this Week
Berkley "Cubby" Mabry, 56, 932 Hendricks Ave., St. Marys, died suddenly at 7:48 a.m. Feb. 2, 2010, in the emergency department of Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Death was due to natural causes. He was bor . . .
Former St. Marys resident Anna R. Miller, 87, died Feb. 2, 2010, in Pittsburgh, Pa. She was born Aug. 20, 1922, in Mercer County, to Alfred and Laura Luedeke Roettger. On June 1, 1946, she married James I. Miller, who is deceas . . .