Thursday, February 25th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The City of Celina must consider the city's budget in the future as Celina is barely keeping its nose out of the water, councilman Jeff Larmore said. Council's personnel and finance committee met Wednesday night, after a lively . . .
COLDWATER - Coldwater Exempted Village Schools is now in compliance with Title IX, a federal law that prohibits gender discrimination in educational programs and activities, according to Superintendent Rich Seas. The school had . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Citizens: Save city pool
• Hot on the trail to keyboard success
• St. Henry council votes for different insurance company
• Kitchen Gadget Bingo proceeds benefit charities
• Schlegel pushes Wapak past St. Marys
• It all comes down to this
• Revisiting 50, 25 and 10 years ago