Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The city of Celina will not participate in two hydroelectric projects that would have committed the city to 40 years of debt. Under threat of veto by Mayor Sharon LaRue, the measure failed on its third reading after council Pre . . .
A group of people from Mercer County is helping a school on the Caribbean island of Grenada beef up its 4-H program to give the people there agriculture leadership and life skills. About a year ago Sue Wills and Rosie Hager, bo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• CIC seeks city loan for storefront fixes
• Congressman: Americans concerned most about jobs, not health care
• Coldwater to begin all-day kindergarten
• Village reimbursed for broken water line
• Board OKs OSU deal for Chinese program
• New Bremen board picks familiar face for new post
• Celina man in custody on sexual conduct charge
• Area woman sentenced for endangering children
• Indians' star repeats as best hoopster in MAC
• Blue Jays' leader wins it for the second time
• Taylor's going to play two sports for MCU