Friday, March 12th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mitchell Franzer's big brown eyes lit up as he leafed through the scrapbook that catalogues nearly a year of service as a youth ambassador for The Children's Medical Center of Dayton Franzer has represented the children's hospi . . .
ELIDA - Minster used stifling defensive pressure and timely shooting to advance to the Division IV Elida regional final on Saturday after knocking off Pandora-Gilboa, 46-35, in the nightcap of Thursday's semifinals at the Elida F . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Lake Campus dorms OK'd
• Grand Lake residents tops in health
• Superintendent finalist for job
• CALL Food Pantry moves
• Bidding to start for Chatt cistern to aid firefighting
• Underground critters wreak havoc to yards
• Wapakoneta's Schlegel tabbed POY in league
• McAdams named best in the WBL
• Rival Bulldogs meet at ONU for berth into regional
• Redskins had a season to remember in 1969
• There will be seven Bengals at Fieldhouse
Paul W. Bertke, 82, St. Henry, died March 10, 2010, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home in Minster. He was born May 23, 1927, in Celina to Dietrick and Alma Schulte Bertke. On May 3, 1952, he married Lucille "Lucy" May, who died on . . .
Adele J. Marchal, 94, Versailles, died at 5:25 p.m. March 10, 2010, at Versailles Health Care Center. She was born May 29, 1915, in Russia, to Peter and Augusta Monnin Thirion. Her husband, Paul N. Marchal, is deceased. Survi . . .