Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Versa Pak wants to expand its facilities here and add 15 new employees in the next five years, if a city ordinance is approved by council members. Council on Monday night approved first reading of the ordinance to sell . . .
ST. MARYS - A full house but fairly quiet group heard city council pass a resolution Monday to loan money to improve storefronts at the Fort Barbee building downtown. Third reading passed 3-1, with council member Robin Willough . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Tax income up in 2010
• Putting history in the books
• Budget numbers change
• Business seeking tax abatement for storage building
• Owner given deadline to act on dilapidated home
• Area barn destroyed in blaze
• Man jailed on rape charge
• Bruggeman heading to Indianapolis
• Sullinger earns Division I top player honors; Celina's Waterman earns All-Ohio honors in Division II