Wednesday, June 30th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Brett Riley of Celina held his breath in court this morning as he was sentenced to community control sanctions on charges of reckless homicide and possession of drugs stemming from the June 2009 death of his wife. Rile . . .
COLDWATER - The Mercer County ACME regular season ended in wild fashion on Tuesday evening as the Coldwater Cavaliers let a six-run lead slip away, but then scored a run in the bottom of the seventh to defeat the St. Henry Redski . . .
Aphanizomenon has become the dominant type of algae in the lake, taking over the already known planktothrix. But why this new species suddenly emerged seemingly overnight remains a mystery. The species is producing a liver toxi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Lake algae abounds, funds do not
• Consumer spending up a bit
• St. Marys cop charged with drunken driving resigns
• Old lines increase Buckeye Street project costs
• Juvenile court seeks alternatives to incarceration
• Several Celina alleys to get new pavement
• Man jailed for sex charges
• School awarded $600,000 in federal grant
• Video rental store relocates to Minster
• Mariners rally to beat GLSCL leader
• St. Marys Legion victorious in slugfest