Saturday, September 11th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - As students got off the bus at Ambassador Park on Friday morning they soon realized the Yankee and Confederate re-enactors' commitment to character and historical accuracy. Dressed in period garb, several re-ena . . .
NEW BREMEN - It's sometimes said that good teams take what their opponents give them, so the Marion Local Flyers took to the air to shoot down the New Bremen Cardinals by a score of 27-0 on Friday night at Cardinal Stadium. The . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• One of Ohio's Best Hometowns
• Local businessman fined $10,000 by Ohio EPA
• State accepting comments on farm's request
• Who let the 'Dogs out!
• Coldwater now 1-2 after loss to Anna
• Redskins rebound nicely with blowout victory
• St. John's makes it 15 straight vs. Minster
• Indians shut out by Tigers
• St. Marys still winless in the league after loss to Bath
• Dillon, Richard post fastest laps
• Wildcats roll to easy victory
Bruce Wayne Bobenmoyer, 76, 565 E. Market St., Celina, died at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 9, 2010, at his home. He was born Jan. 11, 1934, in Celina, to Farrell and Carol Kessler Bobenmoyer. On July 28, 1973, he married Ruby Earnhart, who . . .