Thursday, October 7th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The water in Grand Lake isn't clear and neither are the results - yet -of the recent alum pilot study. An EPA official on Wednesday said it's too early to form any conclusions about the test and noted improved wat . . .
ST. MARYS - The city intends to pursue a lawsuit for frivolous litigation following a decision this week by the Third District Court of Appeals to uphold a lower court's decision in a $10 million lawsuit against the St. Marys Pol . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Firefighters teach safety to students
• State names euthansia standards
• Rockford area landfill may lose county permit before operations begin
• Public hearings set on new manure rules
• Residents learn costs to upgrade aging high school
• Bulldogs volleyball great recalls Celina days
• Postseason picture is starting to heat up
• Aerial attacks collide on Friday
• Grand Lake Football Primer