Thursday, October 7th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The water in Grand Lake isn't clear and neither are the results - yet -of the recent alum pilot study. An EPA official on Wednesday said it's too early to form any conclusions about the test and noted improved wat . . .
ST. MARYS - The city intends to pursue a lawsuit for frivolous litigation following a decision this week by the Third District Court of Appeals to uphold a lower court's decision in a $10 million lawsuit against the St. Marys Pol . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Firefighters teach safety to students
• State names euthansia standards
• Rockford area landfill may lose county permit before operations begin
• Public hearings set on new manure rules
• Residents learn costs to upgrade aging high school
• Bulldogs volleyball great recalls Celina days
• Postseason picture is starting to heat up
• Aerial attacks collide on Friday
• Grand Lake Football Primer
Joseph W. Doseck, 96, St. Marys, died at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 7, 2010, at his daughter's home in Celina. He was born Sept. 9, 1914, in Auglaize County, to Edward and Theresia Becher Doseck. He married Vera Pauline Elston, who died Ap . . .
Rebecca A. Koesters, 63, Celina, died at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 5, 2010, at her home. She was born Aug. 19, 1947, in Lima, to Robert and Kathryn Rinard Porter. On April 19, 1992, she married Paul Koesters, who survives. Also survivin . . .
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4