Monday, November 15th, 2010
Photo by Jason Snyder
Bystanders watch as a Celina firefighter sprays water at the scene of a Saturday afternoon fire that destroyed a summer cottage at 121 Beech Ave. east of Celina. An ember from a trash fire reportedly sparked the blaze.
Online story associated with this photograph
CELINA - An ember from a small trash fire apparently sparked a blaze that destroyed a Jefferson Township cottage Saturday afternoon. The summer cottage, located at 121 Beech Ave. south of state Route 703, was fully engulfed whe . . .
Additional pictures for this date
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4