Saturday, December 11th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Some Grand Lake area business owners say they want nothing to do with a possible lawsuit blaming farmers for polluting the lake. Van Winner, president of Bayview Pub, said customers already have come into his resta . . .
ST. HENRY - Back-and-forth action, with big runs by both teams, highlighted the Mercer County vs. Auglaize County matchup between St. Marys and St. Henry on Friday night. The host Redskins took a 21-7 lead in the second quarter . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Gov. Strickland asks for input on Ohio schools
• Tots' scissor skills help the disabled
• T-Birds fly high in the second half
• Fort Recovery starts quick, stays unbeaten
• Celina crushes Linden McKinley
• Minster impressive in first game of the year
• Charlie's back open after fire
Edna "Maxine" Davidson, 80, Bryant, Ind., died at 1:40 p.m. Dec. 9, 2010, in Celina. She was born July 12, 1930, in Portland, Ind. to J. Hoyt and Phaldelma Bennett Glassford, who are deceased. On Aug. 6, 1949, she married Rober . . .
Julia Lou Reed, 80, Celina, died at 5 p.m. Dec. 9, 2010, at Joint Township Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. She was born Dec. 30, 1929, in Jellico, Tenn., to Artemis and Maggie Head. On Oct. 20, 1945, she married Herbert Mack Reed . . .