Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - School board members on Monday night unanimously voted to close the elementary school for the 2011-2012 school year as a way to cut costs. The closing is one part of a cost-cutting plan, called Plan C, laid out by boa . . .
CELINA - Nearly three dozen downtown businesses will share $340,000 to spruce up their shops, thanks to an early Christmas gift from the state. The Ohio Department of Development (ODD) this week announced the city of Celina, on . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina schools plan cuts
• BOE finalizes agreement with community school
• Getting tougher to slash expenses
• State unemployment ranks Mercer County third lowest
• Panther golfers Shaffer, Winings heading to UNOH
• Indians roll past Hoosier rival
• Will named state's top conservationist