Friday, December 31st, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Officials are recommending another alum study be conducted on Grand Lake this spring after results released Thursday showed the first test failed. The $250,000 Ohio EPA-funded pilot test was done to determine if al . . .
CELINA - Visitors to the Celina Fieldhouse have often said that the home of the Bulldogs is a difficult place to play. It's even tougher when the home team has a sizzling night shooting the ball. Celina shot 64 percent from t . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Land case goes to court
• Government to pay docs for end-of-life counseling
• Grand Lake tops news in 2010
• Armstrong Air and Space Museum receives accreditation
• Drugs, weapons seized during home bust
• Flashback to 50, 25 and 10 years ago
• Roughriders rally past Redskins in second half
Mary M. Martin Kelch, 96, St. Marys, died Dec. 30, 2010, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys. Gehret Funeral Home in Fort Loramie is handling arrangements. . . .
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17