Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Nearly all the teachers at St. Henry schools have cut their ties with the state and national education associations to join their own locally-formed union. The St. Henry Education Association (SHEA) union was formed . . .
Brown water was flowing in a creek and river north of Fort Recovery on Monday due to manure pollution. Local, state of Ohio and Indiana officials were called to the scene at the intersection of state Routes 29 and 49. The dairy . . .
An Auglaize County woman faces felony charges of operating a vehicle under the influence after being stopped twice by Celina Police. Jennifer R. Shoup, 35, of Buckland, remains incarcerated at the Mercer County Adult Detention . . .
CELINA - City auditor Emily Stewart and mayor Sharon LaRue are addressing concerns some residents have raised about the city's $1.124 million general fund carryover. LaRue read a written statement at the regular council meeting . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Official: Manure incident in lake watershed likely 'tip of iceberg'
• Council starts budget passage
• High school principal hired as superintendent
• Removing heavy snow and ice causes problems for street workers
• Van Wert man again found competent to face murder charge
• Celina man pleads not guilty in traffic death
• Health insurance rates climb in 2011
• Staff members establish fund to help teacher after house fire
• St. Marys council approves dispatcher, firefighter contracts
• Social media workshop planned
• Cavs, Roughriders tie for girls' bowling title
• Couple of surprises at McKirnan Classic