Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, April 21st, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A tornado with wind speeds of 115 to 150 miles per hour caused the devastation in Celina late Tuesday night. The National Weather Service of Wilmington confirmed Wednesday the tornado that hit at 11:40 p.m. had an e . . .
CELINA - Two county employees are back to work today after a criminal investigation of improper use of vacation time revealed no wrongdoing. Mercer County Veterans Services Commission members Harry Sunderland, Butch Duerr and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Nurse: Victim lucid as he described attack
• Student's vision for speech wins her trip to state competition
• Alumni art featured in 2011 Celina show
• Griesdorns recall 2005 season with special memories
• Fennig will be bowling while attending UNOH
Mildred K. Homan, 88, Coldwater, died April 19, 2011, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born May 18, 1922, in St. Peters, Ind., to Frank and Martha Mueller Stoll. On Sept. 26, 1955, she married Leonard H. Homan, who d . . .