Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Gordon W. Diggle of St. Marys cried Tuesday as a judge ordered him to serve 15 years to life in prison for the beating death of another man nearly eight months ago. The sentence was handed down by Auglaize County C . . .
Students today use Smart Boards, Netbooks, laptop computers, mobile learning devices and iPads with apps instead of paper and pencils. They check grades on Progress Book, keep track of college offerings on Facebook, learn of . . .
CELINA - With the Western Buckeye League track meet just over two weeks away, Celina and St. Marys got tuned up as the Bulldogs hosted the Roughriders and Shawnee at Varsity Track in a league trimeet. Celina's boys and girls ha . . .
An 18-year-old St. Marys man faces multiple charges after leading authorities on a six-minute pursuit along state Route 66 in Auglaize County. Aaron T. Suttles is charged with driving under suspension and fleeing and eluding. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Victim's family speaks out
• Congressmen call for debt control
• Fatal stabbing investigated
• Three vie for mayoral nomination
• Crown seeks rezoning to gain off-street parking
• Pair faces felony drug charges
• Mayor defends work relationship with city
• Board member attends national conference
• Local woman faces more charges in Van Wert County
• Furniture family launches new store
• Rammel, Klenke power Cavs
• Parkway coasts to win behind Brazle
• Siefker pitches Celina to second WBL victory
David Lee Greenbaum, 73, Bellefontaine, died at 8:30 a.m. April 26, 2011, at his residence. He was born May 19, 1837, in Dayton, to Carrol and Audrey Pierce Greenbaum. On Nov. 19, 1960, he married Beulah M. Fradd, who survives. . . .
Vernon J. Winner, 90, Versailles, died at 5:25 p.m. April 23, 2011, at Versailles Health Care Center. He was born Jan. 16, 1921, near Sidney, to Herman and Loretta Luthman Winner. On April 11, 1945, he married Dorothy F. Kremer . . .