Tuesday, May 17th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - School board members and teachers on Monday night approved a two-year contract extension that continues a salary freeze and slashes most step pay raises. The board unanimously approved the contract, which was accept . . .
A former Montezuma resident faces charges in Mercer County Common Pleas Court related to a mobile home fire he allegedly caused in January 2010. Frederick L. Hale Jr., 42, formerly of 6953 state Route 219, Lot 32, has pleaded n . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Judge ponders polygraph evidence
• Main street tie-ups will be sporadic
• Keller new elementary principal
• Downtown parking to remain the same
• Graduates to receive diplomas
• First-time champs