Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Competition is stiff for local teaching jobs as new graduates face a sluggish economy and streamlined schools. With school deficits on the rise and the new state budget threatening to cut funds, many area schools have been forc . . .
ST. MARYS - Three of the five aging water wells in the city have failed in the last few years, forcing city officials to prepare for replacement. Water/sewer committee members and finance committee members met Monday to discuss . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funds available to fix, replace septics
• Fish kill not due to alum application, official says
• Reducing the recipe
• Decision on hold to purchase former Gibbons Hospital
• Celina purchases land for right of way
• Zacharias will play softball for Capital
• Stars will converge at Eldora for Prelude
• Rammel, Koesters and Purpus are All-Ohio
• Celina sweeps twinbill from Marion