Friday, July 15th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
By STAFF REPORTS email@example.com Area school districts took a cut in state funding in the recently passed biennium budget, but the wound isn't as deep as many had thought and all said they were prepared for the kn . . .
A northwest Ohio company underbid two local companies for a job to remove logjams in the St. Marys River. J&M Excavating of Cloverdale submitted a bid of $63,496 to pull out logs and other debris from the river that winds throu . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Income tax collections could reach $3.7 million
• Raising the bar on law enforcement
• Celina businesses may face stricter sign regs
• Celina police seize heroin during drug sting
• Minster native finds calling in serving
• Minster one win from state
• Mariners need to rebound quickly
• Shaffer getting hot again at the right time
David Brincefield, 69, Celina, died July 14, 2011, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Joseph Scott Clark, 40, Spencerville and formerly of Lexington, Ky., and Newark, died July 14, 2011, in Lima. He was born March 3, 1971, in Lima to Gary R. and Syndey R. Bowers Clark. His father preceded him in death; his m . . .
Betty Evelyn Jenkins, 85, Celina, died at 9 a.m. July 14, 2011, at The Laurels of Shane Hill, Rockford. She was born Aug. 30, 1925, in Mercer County to Virgil S. and Lollie May West Monroe. On Jan. 22, 1946, she married Bevan E . . .