Friday, November 18th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Some local officials and recent political candidates cited brain drain as an issue for the Grand Lake area; however the 2010 Ohio Census tells another story. Data show only a small percent of graduates are leaving the area . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Park volunteers leaving roots, but moving on
• Crown to bring 110 jobs to Minster plant
• Programs coordinator brings new ideas to Shrine of the Holy Relics
• Wildcats, Flyers set for rematch
• Minster's Gusching and Moore earn top honors
Ruth M. Finch, 91, Dayton, died Nov. 11, 2011. She was born June 8, 1920, in St. Henry, to Harry and Pauline Albers Bergman. She married Dr. Robert W. Finch, who is deceased. Surviving are children, Janice Willhelm, Carol (R . . .
The Rev. Ernest Ranly, C.PP.S. died at 4 a.m. Nov. 18, 2011, in the infirmary at St. Charles Center, Carthagena. Funeral arrangements are being completed at Hogenkamp and Sons Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .