Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A pending law could make it easier for farmers to build manure digesters and algae growing facilities on their land. The Ohio House of Representatives unanimously passed House Bill 276, which seeks to change the definition of a . . .
Two Indiana residents appeared recently in Mercer County Common Pleas Court for sentencing on charges stemming from the theft of meat from customers of a Fort Recovery business. Darren M. Sain, 50, and Ladonna L. Williams, 52, . . .
Fifty-seven years ago, the Willshire High School Bearcats were perched on the pinnacle of the boys' high school basketball world. Logging 29 victories over the course of the 1954-55 campaign, the tiny school nestled on the Ohi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Family heals through giving
• Costly fix for leaky city tower
• St. Marys names interim director
• Troopers beefing up patrol
• Rockford official urges land buy for future development
• Bank OKs buying city notes to finance lake walkway debt
• Celina drops priciest insurance plan
• Commissioners move to reduce personnel's travel expenses
• Arts Place holding grand opening at new location
• Asset Allocation Associates Holiday Basketball Tournament