Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, December 9th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The city owes $2.38 million for sunken costs related to the cancelled construction of a coal-fired power plant in Meigs County it committed to a few years ago. Celina Planning and Community Development Director Kent B . . .
MINSTER - It may have been the Midwest Athletic Conference opener, but Thursday's matchup between Marion Local and Minster could go a long way in determining the MAC girls' basketball champion as the Flyers and Wildcats are expec . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Late harvest, rain delay manure application
• City may change billing method to attract business
• Health worker gets backpay for H1N1 overtime worked
• Celina A1 with credit assigners
• Celina suffers a pair of defeats
• New Knoxville starts quick against St. Henry
• Bulldogs beaten on the road by Wildkittens
Dr. Kenneth H. Ziegenbusch, M.D., 84, Celina, died at 7 p.m. Dec. 6, 2011, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born Dec. 18, 1926, to Henry and Emma Bergman Ziegenbusch. On June 2, 1956 he married Ki . . .