Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, January 7th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyers dug themselves a big fourth-quarter hole on Friday night at The Hangar, but they found a way to soar up and out of the hole for a big win over the visiting St. Henry Redskins. The Flyers tr . . .
Gas prices are greater than they were one year ago and forecasters expect the trend to continue. Retail gas prices in Ohio rose 7.8 cents in the last week, averaging $3.37 per gallon, and analysts predict $4 a gallon fuel by M . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Bypass survivor to talk about how to deal with stress
• Patrols to increase at state Route 29 and Havemann
• Three wins in a row for Coldwater
• Gelhaus, Indians slam Tigers
• Defiance scorches Celina for 84 points
• Wildcats rally late to top Cardinals
• St. John's off to 2-0 start in MAC
• Quick start propels Elida to blowout win
Joyce A. Aufderhaar, 56, St. Marys, died 5:59 a.m. Jan. 6, 2012, at the Gardens of Celina. She was born Nov. 16, 1955, in Lima, to Walter and Margaret Henkener Aufderhaar. She is survived by her mother and two brothers, James . . .
Virginia R. (Ginny) Davis, 83, Celina, died at 3:55 a.m. Jan. 6, 2012, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. On May 3, 1947, she married Armond Davis, who survives. Also surviving are three children, Paula . . .