Saturday, February 25th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
School districts in the Grand Lake area continue to refuse the state's demand for student health data. All schools, except Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Celina, for the second consecutive year are waiving a state . . .
NEW BREMEN - The last time Fort Recovery visited New Bremen looking for an outright Midwest Athletic Conference crown, the Cardinals played spoiler and forced the Indians to share the MAC title. On Friday night, Fort Recovery c . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Officials optimistic about home sales
• Mayor selects new downtown manager
• Celina upsets Bath to stop three-game slide
• Elida and Defiance splitting WBL title
• St. Marys' girls, Coldwater's boys and girls reach state
• Flyers cap regular season with win
• Blue Jays have hot hand to beat Cavs
• Redskins polish off Rangers for 16th win of year
• Feltz finishes 15th in 100 butterfly
Miriam E. Engh, 94, formerly of Burlington, Wis., died at 8:46 a.m. Feb. 20, 2012, at Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices, St. Marys. She was born Aug. 8, 1917, in Westville, Okla., to Bert and Nevada Sparks Neel. On Jan. 6, 194 . . .