Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - While lightning postponed all of the other local football games in the Grand Lake Area, Celina withstood a two-hour delay and then put on a record-setting performance in a dominating victory over St. Marys on Friday nigh . . .
A Rockford woman, who embezzled money from her former employer, pleaded no contest to a single charge of theft Thursday afternoon in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Jennifer K. Brandt, 41, 311 S. Main St., entered the plea as . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Couple charged with cruelty
• Community service event continues to expand
• Sources' board failing agency
• Lightning postpones local football games
• O-G, St. John's win convincingly
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4