Thursday, September 27th, 2012
Photo by Mark Pummell
local picture
Tiny button batteries that power a wide range of electronic devices pose a danger if swallowed. Parents are being asked to make sure the batteries are out of the reach of children.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Friday Night
26°
Cloudy
6%
Saturday
34°
Cloudy
10%
Saturday Night
25°
Mostly Cloudy
7%
Sunday
37°
Mostly Cloudy
6%
Sunday Night
29°
Mostly Cloudy
8%
Monday
42°
Chance Rain
34%
Monday Night
39°
Chance Rain
60%
Tuesday
48°
Rain Likely
69%
Tuesday Night
36°
Rain Likely
70%
Wednesday
39°
Rain/Snow Likely
64%
Wednesday Night
28°
Chance Snow Showers
47%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d