Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Friday, November 30th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. JOE - Memories of happier times flowed and candles in all shapes and sizes flickered Thursday night as relatives and friends gathered at St. Joseph Catholic Church to remember Robert "Bob" and Colleen Grube. The 70-year-old . . .
Earlier this year, the Ohio High School Athletic Association Board of Directors adopted a proposal that increases the high school basketball regular season from 20 games to 22 games beginning this winter. It is the first facel . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Murders kill sense of invulnerability
• Purchase begins to add wetlands
• One major road project planned
• Village hopes for home run with field improvements
• Lost and found, finally
• Strong second quarter propels Bulldogs
• Turnovers prevent 'Riders from earning first victory
• Cavs fall on the road against Bath
• Bulldogs will rally around five letterwinners
• Celina's six seniors focused on WBL title run
• Cavs get another late start to hoops because of football
• Coldwater, Fisher hoping to reload this season
• Fort Recovery hoping to repeat as MAC champs
• Indians will build around Pottkotter and Fiely
• Flyers' strength will be in the post
• Marion Local hoping to rely on quickness
• Wildcats are welcoming back four starters
• Experience a concern for Minster this season
• Dougherty sees potential in inexperienced roster
• Burden wants up-tempo style with Cardinals
• New Knoxville lacking size in the frontcourt
• Horstman, Lehman will be leaders for Rangers
• Snyder likes improved work ethic of Panthers
• Hughes excited to be coaching the Panthers
• Contending for MAC title the goal for St. Henry
• Redskins are working hard for first-year coach
• St. Marys needs to be better in close games
• Experience will be an asset for Roughriders
Richard H. Brackman, 90, Maria Stein, died at 10 a.m. Nov. 28, 2012, at Heritage Manor Nursing Center. He was born June 6, 1922, in Maria Stein to Vincent H. and Rosa E. Bohman Brackman. On Jan. 24, 1987, he married Barbara Cor . . .
Ethel Jean Brewer, 71, St. Marys, died Nov. 28, 2012, at Lima Memorial Hospital. She was born Feb. 26, 1941, in Sneedville, Tenn., to Norman and Grace Cinnamon Mullins. On Dec. 10, 1957, she married Dean A. Brewer, who died May . . .
Nancy Ann Fitzgerald, 62, Bowling Green, died Nov. 29, 2012, at Wood County Hospital, Bowling Green. She was born Feb. 21, 1950, in Celina to Lucy and Louis Doenges, who are deceased. She married Patrick Fitzgerald, who survive . . .
Craig S. Hoskinson, 59, Bellevue, Neb., died Nov. 20, 2012, at Josie Harper Hospice House, Omaha, Neb. He was born May 2, 1953, in Corning, Iowa, to Allen Jr. and Joan Hoskinson. who are deceased. On Dec. 23, 1978, he married M . . .
Ruth Leugers, 88, St. Marys, died Nov. 29, 2012, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys, is handling arrangements. . . .