Tuesday, December 18th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - School board members have decided an income tax levy for operating costs will take precedence over building a new elementary school. On Monday, board members opted to push off another attempt to get a bond levy passed . . .
ST. HENRY - Village councilors again will ask voters to approve an income tax increase to fund a new swimming pool and other projects but are making changes to their proposal based on public feedback. Councilors on Monday night . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local schools respond to Sandy Hook shooting
• Area man arrested for stabbing in Celina
• State may intervene in police contract dispute
• Financing course required to graduate
• Two lots to be annexed into Fort Recovery
• Cougars give Cavaliers first loss
• Marion Local's Winner to attend Indiana Wesleyan