Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Homan's Gun Shop
Thursday, January 24th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Fort Recovery couple, who once harbored 140 dogs at their rural home, were found guilty of cruelty to a companion animal charges Wednesday morning in Celina Municipal Court. Robert L. Briner, 66, and Judith E. Briner . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Teacher Diane McClung turns off the lights as a few students lug a table toward the door, flip it over and prop it up. Other students add chairs and desks to help fortify the barricade. "Work together," McClung . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Councilman to retire, ex-mayor seeks office
• Funds left for septic replacement, other practices
• Rockford woman pleads guilty to embezzling
• Yarrow believes folk music has healing powers
• Redskins visit Blue Jays for matchup of MAC heavyweights
• Health a concern for Celina on Friday
• Cavaliers advance in state team tournament
• Lady Panthers of '78-'79 had a tremendous run