Friday, February 15th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MONTEZUMA - Internal injuries are healing, broken bones are mending and scars are fading, but life will never be the same for the family of Scott and Michele Barhorst. Scott and Michele Barhorst, who grew up in the Grand Lake a . . .
COLDWATER - Just when it looked like New Knoxville would be stymied by Coldwater, the Rangers roared back. Down by 10 points at halftime, the Rangers came back to tie the game after three quarters and then went to their ace Hal . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local priests look to future
• Path project plans under way for Miami and Erie Canal
• Companies sought for fed-paid bridge work
• Quick start by Flyers leads to blowout win
• Celina picks up 20th win on the road over Elida
• Redskins charge past Indians in fourth quarter
Cyril W. Siefring, 93, New Weston, died Feb. 14, 2013, at Kindred Hospital, Dayton. He was born May 11, 1919, in Burkettsville, to Henry and Agnes (Reier) Siefring. On May 6, 1942, he married Romilda Bergman, who survives in Ne . . .
Rebecca (Becky) L. Braun, 63, Celina, died at 2:01 a.m. Feb. 14, 2013, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. She was born July 10, 1949, in Celina, to the late Alvin and Dorothy (Wenning) Uhlenhake. On Jan. 9, 1971, she married M . . .