Thursday, March 21st, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The overall health of Auglaize County residents took a plunge last year while Mercer Countians maintained their status. The 2013 County Health Rankings & Roadmaps study released Wednesday booted Auglaize County from 10th healt . . .
CELINA - City administrators were asked to come up with a new minimum price for a residentially-zoned city lot after a recent public sale yielded no bids. Safety service director Tom Hitchcock told council members during a buil . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Building options offered
• State approves permits for pullet operation
• School officials sign documents against expanding voucher system
• Landmark to be demolished
• National Weather Service considers language change in reporting storms
• Midmark Corp. moving headquarters from Versailles to Dayton
• Law enforcement arrests twelve people
• Wildabouts concert not up to standards
• Strong bond among friendly rivals
Joseph F. Gremaux, 85, Decatur, Ind., died March 20, 2013, at Woodcrest Nursing Center. He was born Jan. 25, 1928, in Allen County, Ind., to Julian and Eleanor Voirol Gremaux. On Nov. 27, 1952, he married Rosemary B. Ottenwelle . . .
Opal Hunter, 79, Botkins, died at 8:45 p.m. March 18, 2013, at her home. Private funeral services for family are 2 p.m. Friday at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. Burial will follow at Pilger Ruhe Cemetery, New Knoxville. Call . . .
Archie L. Walker, 83, Montezuma, died March 19, 2013, in Lima. He was born Sept. 15, 1929, in South Carolina, to William Lee and Lois McGuire Walker. On Nov. 26, 1983, he married Joan Schoen, who survives in Montezuma. He is . . .