Saturday, April 6th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local business owners are baffled by the lack of information and tons of misinformation circulating about Obamacare. Why are my health insurance rates going up? Will I face penalties? Those questions and many others were posed . . .
CELINA - It's rare that a team can issue a dozen walks and still come away with a mark on the positive side of the ledger. Celina's pitchers struggled with putting runners on base via the walk, but the Bulldogs' hurlers only al . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Bald eagles build nest in Auglaize County
• New Bremen student has high ambitions for his future
• Negotiation agreement nets man 20 years in prison
• Bulldogs' offensive balance buries Cavaliers
• Spangler's pinch-hit sparks Coldwater's offensive burst
• Celina shuts out Kenton for second straight day
Donald L. Tangeman, 85, Coldwater, died April 4, 2013, at Colonial Nursing home, Rockford. He was born July 6, 1927, in Coldwater, to Louis V. and Philomena E. "Minnie" Eblen Tangeman. ON Mat 17, 1947, he married Lucille Hartin . . .
Edward J. Miller, 56, New Bremen, died at 12:45 p.m. April 5, 2013, at his mother's residence. He was born Feb. 18, 1957, in Coldwater to Clyde and Wanda Hunsaker Miller. His father is deceased; his mother survives in New B . . .