Monday, April 29th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Lynn Shaffer hopes to one day meet his heroes - the family of the deceased person who donated a liver so he could live. Shaffer, a former Huffy Manufacturing Co. employee and a ConAgra retiree, began having stomach . . .
ROSSBURG - Brian Post has been one of the most consistent UMP Modified drivers at Eldora Speedway over the past five years, but he has never been able to park his car in victory lane. That all changed Saturday night when Post . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Students find the pen wields literary power
• Faber talks about status of the GOP
• Versailles man in serious condition after ATV crash
• Coldwater man cited for driving ATV while under the influence
• Cavs crush Cardinals with explosive offense
• Minster defeats Celina and Elida for invite title
• Zacharias stars in Bulldogs sweep
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17