Saturday, June 8th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Trevin Sanders Roark, a 19-year-old Indiana man implicated in the November 2011 deaths of Fort Recovery area residents Robert and Colleen Grube, will be tried as an adult. Mercer County Juvenile Court Judge Mary Pat Zitter bou . . .
AKRON - Just when it looked like the Panthers were gaining the advantage, the momentum swung so quickly that there was the potential of whiplash. Colonel Crawford took advantage of three Parkway errors in the top of the third i . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents react to new information
• Local team formed to handle dangerous animal escape
• Gas prices continue upward climb
• Wenning wins state title in high jump
• Three 3,200 relay teams finish in top five
• Minster will be busy in running finals
• Miller and Erb Jr. visit victory lane
• Coldwater holds on for win over Celina
David C. Smalley, 89, Rockford, died at 7:50 p.m. June 6, 2013, at his home. He was born April 28, 1924, in Blackcreek Township to Wilbur and Adah Alspaugh Smalley. On June 2, 1951, he married Margery Smith, who survives. Als . . .