Friday, June 21st, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Two state representatives have introduced legislation that would allow property owners to opt out of Tax Increment Financing incentive districts, the economic development tool used heavily by Celina to pay for public in . . .
NEW KNOXVILLE - Neil Armstrong Airport escaped with only minor damage when the EF-0 tornado went through New Knoxville June 12. "The airport itself was very lucky," airport manager Sean Stroh told county commissioners during th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Test plot to compare liquid manure, commercial fertilizer
• Family seeks farm preservation status
• Coldwater company starts expansion
• Koesters, Francis earn victories
• Winged sprint cars in action at Eldora
• Kunk pitches shutout to give Cavaliers 12th win
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17