Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Recently terminated police chief Dave Slusser is fighting to get his job back, claiming he is the victim of a political vendetta. Slusser, accompanied by St. Marys attorney Gregory Wilson on Friday afternoon, revealed . . .
CELINA - A new Grand Lake support group wants to force the state and negligent farmers to take responsibility for the polluted waterway. Members of Guardians of Grand Lake St. Marys hope to shift the costly burden of clean-up . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Art show brings out local talent, admirers
• Wrong-way bus crash investigated
• Celina trio arrested for heroin possession
• Grand Lake swept in home twinbill
• Wapakoneta rallies for victory over Coldwater