Friday, July 26th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The sights and smells of vendors that previously filled the downtown area during the annual Celina Lake Festival were replaced with normal traffic along Main Street this morning. For the first time in festival history, . . .
CELINA - Voters in the Celina, St. Henry and Marion Local school districts, Union Township and the village of Mendon will be asked in November to approve a 0.5-mill renewal levy to support the county's library system. Mercer Co . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• County director of nursing hired
• St. Henry Council passes ordinance to regulate big rigs
• Area nun wraps up 55-year career
• Immaculate Conception teacher marks 50 years, bids adieu
• Former players recall Celina's ACME state championship in 1988
• Stewart hopeful NASCAR's trucks will return to Eldora
Ronald "Pete" Weddle, 81, Rockford, died in the early morning of July 25, 2013, at his home after a brief illness. He was born Aug. 15, 1931, at the home in which he lived to Howard Weddle and Lucille Houser Cook and was raised . . .