Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An antique shotgun with a dubious history and a possible connection to the infamous McCoy family has found its way to Celina. Celina resident Tom Baker recently purchased the double-barrel, hammer, black-powder, 12-gau . . .
With the high school football regular season halfway over, recent history tells us that if teams are not currently in the top 16 of their region or have at least half as many computer points as the eighth-place team, they have ve . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local farm offices close
• Sources ready to provide winter heating help
• St. Henry council OKs fiscal legislation
• Koesters advances to state
• St. Marys, Wapak battle to a 0-0 draw
• Moeder's goal gives Bulldogs a 1-1 tie