Friday, October 4th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A lifelong dedication to local agriculture and soil conservation has earned Brother Nick Renner, C.PP.S., national attention. Renner is the 2013 recipient of the Archbishop Edwin O'Hara Advocacy Award for rural ministr . . .
COLDWATER - The running was high-paced as Coldwater hosted the annual Lions Cross Country Invitational on Thursday beginning in Memorial Park and finishing at Cavalier Stadium. Coldwater's girls won the team title with a 42-poi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Spreading cheer for special athletes
• Company egg-spresses interest in Fort industrial site
• Instructor: Ohio great place for food scientists
• Hazardous waste drop-off volunteers will get fed
• Flyers roll to victory against Panthers
• Schatzer falls short of state berth after playoff
• Exciting first night of UMP Nationals at Eldora
• St. Marys sweeps Wapak in three
Thelma J. Gross Barber, 83, St. Henry, died Oct. 3, 2013, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. She was born April 18, 1930, in St. Rose, to Julius and Philomena Fiely Griesdorn. She married William Gross in 1959, a . . .
Keith W. Bricker, 54, Celina, died at 12:50 a.m. Oct. 2, 2013, at Kindred Hospital in Lima. He was born June 9, 1959, in Celina, to Donald and Sondra Wagner Bricker. Surviving are his father; two sons, Jesse (Tara) Bricke . . .
Mary A. Kriegel, 90, Celina, passed away Oct. 2, 2013, at The Gardens at Celina. She was born Feb. 16, 1923, in Trinity, Ind., to Henry and Frances Hess Muhlenkamp. On Jan. 26, 1944, she married Howard F. Wagner, who died Apr . . .
Marie Langenkamp, 88, North Star, died early today at Celina Manor. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, St. Henry. . . .