Thursday, October 10th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A local judge warned Mercer County Commissioners of rising expenses due to ongoing murder cases and a record number of other judicial proceedings swamping common pleas court. "The court is way busier than it's ever be . . .
ST. MARYS - Two new programs are being offered at St. Marys high school this year to help students prepare for their futures. High school guidance counselors Deb Hinckley and Bill Cheslock presented the information to school b . . .
When the running career of Julie Rollins initially launched, she didn't log her personal-best times, didn't strive to raise a tall gold trophy or run for any sort of team competition. She was sprinting through the backyards of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County health officials give business owner another chance to clean up mess
• St. Marys school board, union OK contract
• New Bremen levy committee promotes bond issue
• St. Marys graduates to be inducted into hall of fame
• Deftones make trip worthwhile
• Debby Boone takes her dream tour to Van Wert
• Winless Cougars up next for the Bulldogs
• #1 Marion Local short-handed this week against St. Henry
• This Week In Football
• Gardner and Sutter lose district opener