Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Tom Cullinan has grown accustomed to the sound of screeching metal and emergency sirens. He resides 50 yards from the intersection of state routes 118 and 29, west of Celina, where two people lost their lives in traffi . . .
CELINA - City council members likely will reject a recommendation to vacate an alley on Main Street between The Potter House and Dollar General. Instead, they plan to allow The Potter House to expand its business in the alley b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina varsity football players show their support for coach
• Teens playing major role in effort to make library 'community hub for all ages'
• Celina board OKs raise for Head Start employees
• Health care, power costs increase city's budget
• Fort council talks no parking enforcement
• OVISCO schedule tweaked
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Saturday, March 16
Friday, October 12