Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The city intends to acquire Mercelina Mobile Court and the former Versa Pak property, with assistance of the Bryson Trust Fund, for an estimated $2.9 million. The properties near Lake Shore Drive would be used to expan . . .
MINSTER - A vacant school building with a long history in Minster may soon get a new lease on life. Commercial and Industrial Leasing Ltd., a group of local investors headed up by Minster businessman Jack Buschur, is intereste . . .
CINCINNATI - Eric Lefeld was part of a great winning football tradition at Coldwater high school, which included a Division IV state championship as a sophomore in 2007 and a state runner-up finish as a senior in 2009. These da . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Henry BOE accepts coach's resignation despite many objections
• County OK'd for $1.5M in state loans
• Mercer County farmers can seek money to preserve agriculture land
• Counties' 2013 casino money payouts less than anticipated
• Coldwater plans to add village position
• St. Marys' plans to spend more in 2014
• St. Henry council moves to give raises
• Wildcats, Cardinals blow out opposition
Neva Everett, 91, of Celina, passed away Dec. 9, 2013, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. Arrangements are pending at W.H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home, Celina. . . .