Monday, December 23rd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Farrah Evans was shocked when she walked into work at Walmart last week and found her layaway account had been paid off. Evans, 31, works two jobs and knew that paying the more than $100 she had pending on the presents . . .
ST. MARYS - Marion Local's boys basketball team struggled for the first three quarters of their season-opening game on Saturday night before outscoring St. Marys 18-5 in the fourth quarter to earn a 45-38 victory at Murotech Cour . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Handmade gifts from the Hart
• High water strands Rockford couple
• Minster fueled by strong start
• Bulldogs lose at home to Big Blue
• Six remaining unbeatens in WOHSBC
• Komets send Reichard to AHL's Iowa Wild