Saturday, January 4th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
With bone-chilling temperatures forecast for early next week, now is the time to prepare for the frigid conditions. The local area will experience the coldest temperatures in 20 years on Monday night, according to the National . . .
NEW BREMEN - A 13-0 run that started late in the third quarter and stretched into the fourth quarter padded Fort Recovery's lead and the Indians won their Midwest Athletic Conference opener on Friday night with a 64-51 triumph ov . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Marathon will give area boost
• Educational standards created to level playing field nationally
• Flyers still perfect after 10-point victory
• Redskins defense revs up in the third quarter
• Blue Jays, Tigers earn lopsided wins
Wanda L. Crouch, 74, Celina, passed away at 1:45 p.m. Jan. 2, 2014, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Private family services will be held at the convenience of the family. Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Fun . . .