Saturday, January 18th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioners on Thursday declared it necessary to seek voter approval for a tax levy supporting the county home. If the proposed 1-mill, five-year maintenance and operational property tax is approved by . . .
ROCKFORD - Coldwater and Parkway both provided solid defensive efforts, but it was the Cavaliers holding off a late Panthers' charge for a 42-40 Midwest Athletic Conference victory on Friday night at Panther Gymnasium in Rockford . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Some fear political bias in Common Core
• Bulldogs control play in the paint
• Flyers pull away in final 1:40 of the game
• Kahlig delivers in the clutch for Indians
• Wildcats blow out Roughriders