Friday, January 24th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A local agency for the first-time ever is leading a 15-hour effort this week to count homeless people in Mercer and Auglaize counties. The count, which will take place from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 8 a.m. Wednesday, is p . . .
CELINA - After watching her team shoot just 34 percent from the field for the first 14 games of the season, Celina girls basketball coach Toma Hainline was thrilled to see the Bulldogs break out offensively on Thursday. The Bul . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Foreclosure sought against Celina golf course
• Engineer hired for treatment train phase two
• Bids cut engineering building cost
• CJ's receives honor from Cattlemen group
• Bulldogs sweep diving portion of WBL meet
• Cavs erase late deficit with final nine points
• Versailles remains unbeaten in MAC
• Celina splits with Elida and Bath
Asta I. Zegelien, 90, Wapakoneta, formerly of St. Marys, died at 1 p.m. Jan. 23, 2014, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Funeral rites are 2 p.m. Monday at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys, the Rev. Ron Boy . . .